Yoga ClassesClass Schedule
All classes are based on the Krishnamacharya lineage of teaching, specifically blending the Iyengar and Ashtanga traditions, which combine attention to alignment with dynamic movement.
Our classes focus on asana (postures) and incorporate basic breath work and meditation techniques. Defined simply as vinyasa krama, a step-by-step approach. Different levels address and accommodate a range of student experience. All classes are designed to stimulate range of motion, expand breath and energy potential, and reduce overall stress.
Mixed Level: All classes are mixed level. Classes explore the full components of sun salutations (Surya Namascar A & B), incorporate basic inversions, and may introduce more challenging postures. Options will be given to address varying student levels.
Hints & Suggestions:
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing that is unrestricted for movement.
- A towel might be advised as the room is warm and the classes are vigorous.
- Avoid eating up to 2 hours prior to class to avoid discomfort.
- It is always ideal to have your own mat but we do have mats to borrow the first time and rent for a small fee thereafter.
- Please refrain from wearing any perfumes or body scents to class.